PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bag suggestions

JenniferMR
08-08-2007, 06:50 PM
I am looking for a cute and stylish diaper bag that also can hang on/hook on to a stroller. I know the Skip Hop bags do, but are there any other designer brands that do the same? I love the looks of the OiOi bags but I don't believe that they will really work for this purpose. We're likely going to be getting a compact stroller with very little storage space underneath and think that I would really like the convenience of hanging it up and out of the way.

Thanks!

nfowife
08-09-2007, 02:00 PM
skip hop
bumble bags
fleurville
ju-ju-be
lexie barnes (darling)

AMRM2
08-15-2007, 08:08 AM
I have two fleurville sling totes that I love. They attach to the stroller using the shoulder strap just as easily as with the two attachemnts that come with it specifically for that purpose. A little pricey, but very easy to clean and convenient.

:D

AMRM2
08-15-2007, 08:08 AM
I have two fleurville sling totes that I love. They attach to the stroller using the shoulder strap just as easily as with the two attachemnts that come with it specifically for that purpose. A little pricey, but very easy to clean and convenient.

AMRM2
08-15-2007, 08:09 AM

ChrissyJames
08-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Ju Ju Be has new stroller clips that convert any diaper bag to a stroller bag - check out their website. Their new premere bags all come with the clips, but I think they fit any bag. The cost around $18.