PDA

View Full Version : Advice: Should I get the Skip Hop Dash or the JuJuBeAll?

milktea
08-11-2007, 01:31 AM
I'm expecting in a month and I'm in search of a good diaper bag. I've done a bit a research and I've narrowed it down to these two bags. I like them both, but I am wondering if having the insulated bottle compartments in the JuJuBeAll is important. I'm not sure if I'm going to breastfeed or formula feed yet ( I guess it'll depend on how my milk comes in...).

I am also open to other bags that you've may think would be a good option!

What do you guys think?

Thanks!
Michelle

Niki_n_Abby
08-14-2007, 10:31 AM
I've had both and much prefer my BeAll. I hate the velcro on the Dash and the Be All is just more organized for me and easier to use and carry. I love the insulated bottle pockets! They are great for baby bottles or for your water bottle if you BF.

Niki

codex57
09-05-2007, 12:57 AM
Just bought a Dash this past weekend.

If you don't mind the size of the Dash, consider the PBK Ultimate. It has insulated bottle holders. The Dash feels really cheap. The PBK feels like some Jujube and Fleurville bags. However, it most closely resembles a Loom. All are in the $160 range. The PBK Ultimate is $60. $100 less.

Target sells a bag by Skip Hop for around $30 that is nearly identical to the Dash. You might consider it also. I don't own one, but I think it's sort of a cross btw the Dash and the Duo.

Tammy
09-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I have the Be All and absolutely love it. Very organized and all I have to do is flip it open to reach anything I need with one hand, which is really handy. I also love that there's no velcro on it. Very comfortable to carry and I can fit a lot in it. Oh- and I bf my dd, but I use the bottle pockets for my water.