PDA

View Full Version : Wipes cases

elke
09-10-2007, 02:27 PM
Hi,
I just got a new diaper bag (a Ju Ju be be spicy) and realized they don't come with wipes cases. I usually buy the Costsco wipes but when the packs are full they are way too big to lug around, so I was curious if there are any cases out there that people recommend that I can (re)fill with disposable wipes? I could of course just buy any small case of Huggies wipes that comes in a hard case and use that, but in the past those always broke pretty quickly.
I would love any recommendations!
thanks,
elke

codex57
09-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Is it too hard to use plastic ziploc bags? My baby isn't even born yet, but Costco had coupons so we got like 2 boxes of the Costco baby wipes. So, I'm wondering about how to bring along the Costco wipes as well.

Marriedladytara
09-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Yep, when I open my Costco wipes (which are the best wipes EVER!) I just put a bunch in a ziploc. Works well for me!

wreckgirl1
09-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Sorry I can't answer your direct question...we just used the Huggies cases. Still have 3-4 from when DD1 was a baby.

But what we most often do now is just put the Costco wipes packs once they only have 1/2 inch left to them in our stash drawer. We then use this "thin pack" stash to put in the diaper bag.

Cynthia

hillview
09-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Ditto -- wait til it is pretty empty and then use that.

/hillary

Mom2Delia
09-11-2007, 09:54 PM
I like the clear cases from BRU; they are inexpensive & fit the JJB mesh pockets well. They just don't have the pop up feature of a Pampers case; u have to open the whole thing.

rebeccaravit
09-27-2007, 09:31 PM
We use Costco wipes. I take all of the wipes out and put them into a large Pampers wipes bin. I have a smaller wipes case from Pampers that I have in my bag. I keep that in a gallon sized Ziploc bag with my diaper cream and some washcloths. When the small case runs low, its easy to just pop open the larger case in the nursery to refill. I've never had a problem with this method.

hellbennt
09-29-2007, 12:43 PM
I keep my wipes & diapers here, so I can take it out of my 'main' diaper bag (& dh will carry this too,lol)
http://www.myroyalheinie.com/

~laura in miami~
ds1 7/03
ds2 7/06

Melanie
09-30-2007, 12:12 PM
>I like the clear cases from BRU; they are inexpensive & fit
>the JJB mesh pockets well. They just don't have the pop up
>feature of a Pampers case; u have to open the whole thing.

That's what I use as well. I used to use the little plastic cases that came with travel packages of huggies but I think they stopped selling them that way and went to soft packs.

Canna
10-14-2007, 08:27 AM
We've used the same small Huggies case for over 2 years and its never broken. Works great for us.