PDA

View Full Version : Best shopping cart cover: Buggybag, sewcute, kozypal, anglynrose?

Nooknookmom
09-11-2007, 02:58 PM
It's time:

Which is easiest to use, best quality, good legholes, etc?

Nooknookmom
09-12-2007, 08:19 PM

bubbaray
09-12-2007, 10:31 PM
I have a sewcute one that I got when DD#1 was little. I just started using it with DD#2 (forgot all about it, LOL!). Its cute, well made and I always get compliments on it.

HTH

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007

tylersmama
09-12-2007, 10:32 PM
I don't know anything about the others, but I have a kozypal, and I LOVE it. I love the really cute patterns, it's easy to use, easy to roll back up, and DS has always been really comfortable in it. It's very well sewn and otherwise great quality as well. I always get lots of compliments on it when we're out shopping! Let me know if you have any specific questions.

MacMom93
09-13-2007, 08:14 AM
I have a kozypal, as well. LOVE IT!! Beautiful fabric, nice and coushioned without being overly so, good size leg holes, folds easily with belt/carry handle, and love the velcro mommy pocket. Mine also has a little elastic pocket sewn in on the side for my daughter's sippy cup. Ingenious! And when I've used it in a highchair at restaurants, it is so plush, she sometimes just leans her head back and watches the people! :)

Arwen

Nooknookmom
09-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Good to hear as I am leaning towards a Kozypal-thx guys!

codex57
09-27-2007, 01:04 AM
Will it fit oversized carts like at Costco?

nfowife
09-27-2007, 07:44 AM
I have an angelynrose and a sewcute. I had the AR for DD and just got the sewcute a few months ago to use with DS. Honestly, I prefer the AR. Both are well-sewn, but the SCB one doesn't seem as stretchy in terms of getting it on the cart, and it's very padded which isn't bad, but it makes it difficult to get it on all the carts I've used it with. I just prefer the less bulky (but still plenty padded) AR. The SCB one does have some nice touches though- I love not having to thread the belt every time (it has a clip that hooks the belt to the cart in the back) and also I like that you can clip the pillow to the cover. Otherwise I'm not as in love as I thought I'd be.

cmonbaby
09-30-2007, 12:13 PM
I love our Sew Cute one and DS loved it as well. With baby #2 on the way, I can't wait to get it out again!

Good luck deciding. You can't go wrong with a SCB cover though!

Nooknookmom
10-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Now I'm all confused, lol. I want really fluffy, but not bulky.

Enough padding so if DD leans back she won't hurt her head.

I'm leaning now toward the AR. Anyone want to swing me one way or t'other?

Laela
10-11-2007, 09:02 AM
I really love my sewcute. It's definitely comfy. It fit perfectly on shopping carts (Costco's are huge - no it didn't exactly fit, but it somewhat surrounded) and high chairs. Now that I have another on the way, I'm definitely using it again!

Nooknookmom
10-16-2007, 11:32 AM
I got a Buggybag yesterday & love it. I coudn't wait to get something online. I needed to *see* it first & feel how fluffy. Maybe I'll get another down the line ;)

Thx for all the help!

luvsviola
10-24-2007, 08:33 AM
I have a buggybagg too and love it. We are still using it at 9 months in highchairs just fine. It will fit forever in carts.