PDA

View Full Version : Best Streamlined Diaper Bag for Baby #2?

missfagan
10-15-2007, 08:34 PM
I looked at the Target Skip Hop and it seemed a little big. We have the LL Bean diaper bag, which is great for plane rides and day trips, but way too big for me to carry to the mall when I just need a change or two for the baby, one for my daughter, and diapers, wallet, cell phone, water, keys...

I'll have the baby in a sling, and then my DD (who will be 3 then) either walking or in stroller. Would love a stroller bag, i.e. one that clips on, because our under space in the stroller isn't that roomy.

Like a bag that holds it's shape, lots of pockets.

What's the best here, especially keeping in mind having a baby in a sling?

bubbaray
10-15-2007, 10:03 PM
I like my LE LT when I have my baby in the bEco or Ergo. She d/n like slings.

HTH

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007

DAKnits
10-17-2007, 05:58 PM
How about the Lexie Barnes Darling? It's very slim so it looks small, but can fit a lot if you need it to, and it attaches to the stroller.

http://www.littledudesanddivas.com/darling.html

ktneely
11-05-2007, 04:11 PM
I am in the same boat as you, however my daughter will be 20 mo. when her baby bro arrives. I had a backpack w/the 1st - it was too big and I could never find what I was looking for inside. I too have been looking at the Target Spark (skip hop version) and thought it was a bit large. With baby #2 you realize you don't need to take EVERYTHING with you on an outing. :-) However, w/2 kiddos there is bound to be more stuff (diapers, sippy cups/bottles, snacks, toys, etc). I've been considering the Lands End Little Tripper. It's smaller, only $20 which is amazing, and I read good reviews at epinions.com. I'm just concerned it might be too small the suit 2 or it may just force me to simplify. Check it out - I'd love to get your thoughts about it. It's at www.landsend.com
Hope you find something the works!
Kris

new_mommy25
11-11-2007, 06:40 AM
We don't have a Target in the area so I'm not familiar with their bag but I do really love my Skip Hop Dash. IMO it's the perfect diaper bag. It bought it over 2 years ago and I really can't forsee buying another one. It has lots of room for everything that I need with two kids. It's usually hanging off the stroller but is pretty comfortable wearing with a sling. DH will carry it without complaints. There are lots of pockets so everything is well organized.