PDA

View Full Version : Best Diaper Bag for Maclaren Volo?

Aunt to sweet baby boy
10-26-2007, 09:44 AM
I just got a Mac Volo to use when out and about with Avi and it is not nap time. We also have a P3 but it got pretty bulky when out running errands. What diaper bag do you use with your Mac? I was thinking of a skip hop saddlebag because it is low to the ground and would not make the stroller tippy like a different bag would. Has anyone tried that? The store I was at did not have the saddlebag. I did try it with my purse on the back as Avi climbed out and the stroller did not tip, but my purse is not super heavy at the moment. I was also looking at the Skip Hop that Target sells, but I am worried about loading it down too much and then having to take the bag off every time Avi gets out.

Avi is still in diapers so I need a bag that can hold diapers/wipes, sippy cup, small book/toy.

Thanks!

Ilana, aka Nana to my sweet nephew Avi

http://lilypie.com/pic/071010/DkhE.jpg[/img]http://b4.lilypie.com/iOMom7/.png[/img][/url]

moylinsky
10-27-2007, 08:55 PM
I just opened my brand new Volo yesterday and put my SH saddlebag on it and I liked it because it actually made the Volo more stable since it added weight at the seat. I had 3 diapers, a changing pad, wipes, and a burp cloth in it. I did not have my baby in it since she is only 4 weeks old.

What I didn't like is that you cannot leave the saddlebag on the Volo when you close it up if it is attached low by the seat. I can leave the saddlebag on my BJCSS and close it up. I then put my brand new (2008 model) empty Duo on it and it did not tip the stroller. But then again the bag was empty.

I think when I eventually use my Volo in 6+ months, I would use my SH Duo on it.

Canna
11-01-2007, 12:45 PM
I am usually able to fit my diaper bag (Skip Hop Duo, Kecci Mommy Bag, small backpack) in the basket under the Volo. I usually put the bag in first, then DD sits in the stroller. If she's sitting in it first, I may have to ask her to lean forward to squeeze the bag into the basket.