PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on Sherpa and Dadgear backpacks

KrystalS
11-11-2007, 10:17 PM
We're going to Disney in January and I want to get a backpack for the trip. After reading some other posts I think I want either the Sherpa or the Dadgear. DD will be almost 4 by then so we are out of the diaper stage. But I will still have lots to carry for a full day at the park. Are these bags too big? I will probably take snacks, change of clothes, jacket, drinks, thats all I can think of but I'm sure there will be a few other things. If these bags are too big what other backpack would you recommend? I want something with lots of compartments because we're also going to be taking this backpack on the plane.

MamaKath
11-11-2007, 11:04 PM
We just used our Sherpa at Disney this summer even though the kids are out of diapers. The cooler was fantastic for a summer trip! I was just looking at Ebags tonight since they are on sale and thinking the Shorthaul might work for an upcoming trip we are planning. Tonight (Veteran's Day) Ebags has both Sherpas and Dadgears for 20% off.

HTH~

KrystalS
11-12-2007, 03:13 PM
I think I definitely want to get the Sherpa for the cooler. I missed that deal on ebags last night. Any other deals?

suzhatch1
11-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Costco.com has the smaller Baby Sherpa Short Haul backpack for $69.99 shipped & the larger full size Baby Sherpa backpack for $74.99 shipped.

EBags has the small one on sale right now for $85.99 & the large on sale for $95. If you do a google search for an EBags coupon, there looks like there are a couple out there that are good until end of Nov (i.e. 10% off $30 purchase, or a $10 off $80 purchase). Looks like you have to go thru a link to get these, rather than enter a code. Plus if you are a member of eBates, you get a 6% rebate.

The Costco deal still looks like it's a little better though. :)

HTH,
Suz :)

new_mommy25
11-14-2007, 04:19 AM
I bought the Dadgear through Shoebuy for about $65 shipped. There was a thread recently about all the proper codes to use to get that bargain.