PDA

View Full Version : We have a BOY!

hjdong
10-07-2003, 07:27 PM
I am very please to be able to annouce that my DH and I have been matched with a boy. He is currently 15 months old and we should be able to pick him up in January - it's going to be a long wait. He was born premature and so is classified as SN, but our pediatrician looked over his records and said his long term prognosis was normal. We're going to name him James (Jamie) as his Chinese name is Jian He and we thought they sounded kind of similar. We'll change Jian He to one word, Jianhe and keep that for his middle name. Let's see, oh yes, he's absolutely adorable - of course.

malie
10-07-2003, 08:02 PM
That's great. Hopefully the time will fly till Jan.

mama2be
10-07-2003, 08:10 PM
I am thrilled for you...I bet he is gorgeous!!!
Please share pics and updates!!!
I am so excited for you!!!

Hugs,
and Congrats,

Kimberly H
10-08-2003, 05:29 AM
Holly, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you!!

DH keeps saying we're going to be matched with a boy and he'll just love his lavender and sage green room, especially the dolls. As we already have 2 teenage sons, it won't happen, but he has a great time teasing me.

Please, please, PLEASE post Jamie's pics!

We should be being matched now :)

AdoptChina
10-08-2003, 09:56 AM
CONGRATULATIONS MOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please post his picture for us all to see :)
What province is he from? My daughter is from Changsha Hunan

sjs9601
10-08-2003, 11:54 AM
Congratulations on your son! The referral new is SO exciting!

I do wish you speedy travels - we're waiting right now for our travel date to pick up twing girls from the Guangdong province. Talk about waiting for the phone to ring!

Best Wishes
Sandy
Mom to china twins - Maya and Kylie
waiting to travel

hjdong
10-08-2003, 06:33 PM
O.k. - Well, I've tried to attach his picture - we'll see if it works. I'm following directions someone has posted, so we'll see .. .

BTW, we also have some, but not much, lavender in the room that will have to be painted. The rest of the room is yellow. I actually continuely stressed because a lot of the stuff I was buying was blue. My husband kept sayng, "Yellow and blue is fine for a girl." I guess it all worked out.

Well, I must be an idiot, because I'm trying to get this picture to be an avatar, and I think I'm following thedirections correctly, but the computer keeps saying, "Invalid avatar location," or some such thing.

Any thoughts?

celfsh
10-08-2003, 09:40 PM
I mostly lurk in this forum but had to poke my head in and congratulate you! James is simply gorgeous!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

mamahill
10-09-2003, 01:17 PM
Congratulations! Before you know it, James will be in your arms giving you that very same adorable wide-eyed inquisitive look. I'm thrilled for you. Thanks for sharing - how exciting!

MartiesMom2B
10-09-2003, 09:07 PM
Hooray Holly!

Jian He is so beautiful. Don't forget to get him some cute stuff from chinasprout.com. He he. January will be here before you know it. I'm doing the happy dance for you!!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

McQ
10-10-2003, 10:13 AM
He's adorable!!!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

Rachels
10-13-2003, 11:36 AM
Holly, congratulations!!!! We can't wait to celebrate with you when your son comes home, and to help you get ready in the meantime. What wonderful news!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Melanie
10-17-2003, 02:12 AM
Congratulations!

Melanie
10-17-2003, 02:13 AM
He is beautiful! What a sweet little face.

kalebsmama
10-17-2003, 11:20 PM
Congratulations! How exciting!