PDA

View Full Version : New China rumor... FOUND OUT IT'S NOT TRUE

Kimberly H
10-19-2003, 07:41 PM
There's a rumor on the Internet that referrals for February and March (that's me) DTC will be mailed from China on Monday. That would mean we'd probably get the call on Friday. YIKES!

I know it's just a rumor but even if it's wrong, we're still only 2-3 weeks away from referral. It's been a year since we began the process. :)

Edited to add: per our agency, it looks like we're another week or so away from the referrals being mailed out, which puts us back on the most-accepted theory we will get THE CALL the first week of November. Thanks for the good wishes!

hjdong
10-19-2003, 10:49 PM
That's so great - I'll keep my fingers crossed again. I'll be thinking of you on Friday.

emmiem
10-20-2003, 07:52 AM
Just keeping hoping! They are still doubling up from what I heard. Are you a member of APC China Listserv. It gives a wealth of information!
Emmie
paperchasing of #3

Kimberly H
10-20-2003, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the finger-crossings, Holly! I can't wait to hear you have travel approval for your sweet Jamie. DH still swears we're getting a boy instead of a girl and I have James chosen as his name, just in case. It's DH's middle name.

Emmie, I belong to LOTS of Yahoo Groups which both keeps me sane and drives me crazy depending on the day (sometimes on the moment). I can't wait to add Mia's orphanage group as well as my CCAI travel group to that list. How far along are you in the paperchase?

hjdong
10-20-2003, 07:27 PM
I wonder if we'll be traveling the same time. Since you will get the call the first week of November, you will most likely travel mid Jan. We are HOPING to travel then. Our agency tells us anywhere from 2-5 months, since he was a waiting child. I'll be dying by 5 months, so here's hoping we can meet in China!