PDA

View Full Version : We are leaning towards adopting from the Ukraine...just want to share

MelissaTC
10-22-2003, 10:29 PM
We are leaning towards adopting from the Ukraine...just want to share. I feel like I am coming out of the closet...lol. Looking forward to your company on this journey :)

Kimberly H
10-23-2003, 05:00 PM
Melissa,

CONGRATULATIONS!

Neve (mama2be) has done quite a bit of research on the subject and posted here. Hopefully she'll be back on the site soon because it's great to have a buddy along with you on this adoption rollercoaster ride!

MelissaTC
10-23-2003, 07:03 PM
Thanks!

Lucky for me, Neve is local and we have discussed this. :)

I am so excited, and scared but mostly feeling good!

Momof3Labs
10-23-2003, 08:00 PM
Melissa, you live near Neve? I'm planning to visit her later this year (date is dependent on a business trip that hasn't been scheduled yet) - maybe you can join us!

MelissaTC
10-23-2003, 08:25 PM
I would love to!!!!!!

I think she might have mentioned it to me, actually...I can't remember my own name at times so please, don't mind me :)

Kimberly H
10-24-2003, 05:55 AM
Melissa, that's WONDERFUL! Not only do you have a local buddy for the paperchase and possibly the trip(s?), but your babies will have someone nearby who's very much like them.

That's something Mia won't really have so I envy the both of you.

Again, congratulations!

McQ
10-24-2003, 08:29 PM
Fantastic news. Please keep us posted. I don't have any thing to contribute here. I just pop in from time to time because these posts always put a smile on my face. These are all lucky little ones to become part of your families.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03