PDA

View Full Version : Referrals are coming!

Kimberly H
11-14-2003, 12:02 PM
My ultra-conservative agency confirmed today that referrals left China on Friday (it's now early Saturday morning there) and are in the air as we speak!

Look for one VERY excited Mommy by this time next week! Hang on Mia, we're coming...

malie
11-14-2003, 12:36 PM
That's great, so when do you think that will mean you will travel. The Lunar New Year is right around Jan 21,22 or 23 this year. So basically the US Embassy would be closed on Jan 1 and Jan 19 for MLK and then again on the 21,22 and 23 if they close for three days like they did last year, so I imagine they would try to get your travel in one of the first two weeks in Jan if they can't do it before the end of the year (It would be great if you could travel before the end of the year) :)

Kimberly H
11-14-2003, 02:45 PM
The agency says they hope for the beginning of January for us March DTC folks as they're going to try to get Feb DTC families to China first. I had hoped for Christmas travel but it doesn't look good.

That all-family cruise on 1/18 is looking more and more like we won't be going :(

smkinc
11-15-2003, 12:49 AM
Congratulations!!! It is so neat when people get there referals this time of year. Let us know the details when you have them!

Take care,

Mary

McQ
11-17-2003, 09:37 AM
I'm so excited for you!!! Let us know when your paperwork gets here. And don't forget to post a picture of Mia!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

emmiem
11-17-2003, 01:28 PM
What agencies is everyone using and what state do you live in? I am using FTIA and live in Kentucky.
Emmie