PDA

View Full Version : Thanks and an update on Mia

Kimberly H
11-20-2003, 06:05 PM
Thank you, everyone, for the wonderful posts welcoming our Mia. We feel so very blessed at the response from family and friends and can't wait for our Anhui Angel to come home!

Yesterday we received a FedEx packet with the acceptance letter to sign and return to the agency (which will be sent back to China tomorrow), 2 more photos which I will get on the site as soon as I can, and some medical info which basically states she's fine and healthy.

Monday we'll mail a package to her with a mini Taggies blanket, a receiving blanket, a Sassy photo album, a small photo album for the orphanage to keep, and some Andes mints for the nannies. We plan to mail a package every two weeks until she comes home - some things will be for her, some will be for the other children.

In the next 2-4 weeks we will receive another update with medical information and (hopefully) another photo or two.

We hope to travel to China sometime between Christmas and the middle of January but there's nothing we can do but wait and pray that she's fine and waiting for us too.

Again, thank you all!

Rachels
11-22-2003, 08:54 AM
Hi! Thought I'd respond here since the other thread has gotten so long. I'm late to this excitement, but just wanted to say that I'm so thrilled for all of you! She's REALLY beautiful. I can't wait to hear more!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02