PDA

View Full Version : We have an itinerary! - Mia is ours on Mon 1/12

Kimberly H
12-29-2003, 08:52 PM
YAYAYAYAY!

We leave Myrtle Beach at 6:30am on Friday, January 19th and leave China on Friday, January 23rd - stay overnight in San Francisco, then arrive back in Myrtle Beach at 5:55pm on Saturday, January 24th. We're arriving in Beijing and departing from Hong Kong.

We'll get our detailed itinerary tomorrow (and find out when we get Mia!!!) and I'll post an edit then.

EDITED: Mia will be placed in our arms on Monday, January 12th. The schedule is subject to change but most likely while you're dreaming on Sunday night, we'll be holding our dream!

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-29-2003, 09:07 PM
That is awesome news...Kim I didn't realize that you all were in Myrtle Beach, you are not far from us if that is the case...

Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Kimberly H
12-29-2003, 11:19 PM
Neve, we're just south of Myrtle Beach proper in Surfside Beach. We usually head up to Duke every couple of years for DH's eye exam and we'll definitely let you know when we're coming again.

In honor of Tristan's birthplace, I'll try to keep DH from wearing anything anti-UNC, like the Duke > UNC t-shirt I got him for his birthday 2 years ago. ;D

Any chance you're headed this way before you move?

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-30-2003, 03:49 PM
We're that way often...and as far as moving that is no time soon, we are thinking about 4 years or so, and even then it's a dream. I think Steve's new job at SAS opens us up alot more to living all around the world but you never know.

We are on the coast a lot we head to New Bern, Oriental and Wilmington I'd say atleast 3 times every two months. We were in Wilmington this past week-end and colonial Beach...

Edited to say bounce me an email and I'll give you our phone number and contact info :)
I'd love for you all to come and see us!!!

Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

hjdong
01-01-2004, 02:30 PM
Good luck Kimberly. I know I'll be thinking of you (even if it's in my dreams)!

Melanie
01-03-2004, 12:12 PM
How wonderful...have a safe journey.

ismommy
01-04-2004, 09:24 PM
What wonderful news. Have a safe and wonderful journey.

Helene
mommy to Isabella 9/19/01

McQ
01-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Such sweet news! I can't wait to hear the details of your trip, of holding Mia for the first time and seeing more picutres!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

MartiesMom2B
01-06-2004, 11:23 PM
HOORAY!!!!!

How wonderful. Blessings for a safe trip!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03