PDA

View Full Version : We have travel approval!

hjdong
01-05-2004, 07:51 PM
I had absolutely given up hope we would get travel approval this month! I called the agency before Christmas and they said - probably not. So, when they called today, I couldn't stop shaking! We don't have dates yet, although we probably won't be able to go in Jan. due to Chinese New Year. However, probably early to mid-Feb. We will have our son in a month, give or take! So, Kimberly, make sure you find all the good spots for me in Guangzhou - we won't be too far behind after all!

momathome
01-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Holly-
What wonderful news! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little munchkin after he is here. I will cross my fingers for you for a quick travel date.
-Lauren

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Such fantastic news!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I can't even imagine the joy that you must be feeling, and I really can't wait for pictures!!!!

Our thoughts are with you guys!!!!
Hugs,
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Kimberly H
01-06-2004, 06:17 AM
Holly, that's wonderful!!! Are you traveling with a group or going alone? Some of our SN folks got in with groups this last time around.

Don't totally dispair on missing January as several people have posted to the March group this week that they got TA and CA within a couple of days and they're actually getting CA's before ours as the Consulate fills in spaces here and there.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

McQ
01-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Excellent news. Hopefully the travel date will be here before you know it!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

Melanie
01-07-2004, 01:10 AM
What a wonderful surprise!