PDA

View Full Version : Kim and Holly

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Are you all traveling to the same region...it appears it is the same time...is that right????

Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Kimberly H
01-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Neve,

It looks like Holly will be going to get Jamie not too long after I get back, right Holly?

Jamie's in Sichuan and Mia is in Anhui so two different provinces. Regardless of where your baby is from, if you're American, you still must spend 4-ish days in Guangzhou to receive your US visa for your child. Canadians go to Beijing at the end of their trip for their Canadian paperwork.

Two families in our travel group of 16 families left today to tour Beijing for a couple of days before the rest of us arrive. How exciting that some of us have already left!

Still packing and running around like a mad woman...

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-07-2004, 08:00 PM
We're thinking of you with the warmest of hearts...I know your hands will be full when you get back but if you can get on the computer and let us know how everything is and don't forget us...we can't wait to hear from you!!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Kimberly H
01-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Neve, I'll have my laptop with me to post/email to family and friends so I'll definitely drop by as long as the BBB boards aren't blocked in China. ;)

You can also keep an eye on http://www.picturetrail.com/rabbitwife where we'll be posting pics.

36 hours and counting...

hjdong
01-07-2004, 09:13 PM
I will be going right after Kim gets back -I'm leaving on Feb. 4th (yeah!). Jamie is from Sichuan and Kim - I will be following your website with a whole lot of interest!