PDA

View Full Version : Hard to believe but our second post placement visit is done

malie
02-25-2004, 02:25 PM
and now we just need to wait on our social worker to write her report send it off to our agency and then wait for them to send us approval to official complete Luke's adoption (we already have a copy of all the forms for the court house more or less filled out..need to take the medical one to Luke's doctor on his next check up in April (or sooner if our agency actually sends us the rest of the paperwork quickly). So this time next month we could actually be filing his papers (and then of course waiting for the state/county to complete their part).

It's hard to believe that Luke's been home almost 3 months (of course if you look at the layer of dust in certain areas of the house..it's not that hard to believe at all)

houseof3boys
02-25-2004, 02:57 PM
I'm just a lurker in this board, but I just wanted to say congrats!!

It all sounds very exciting about how things have progressed with Luke's adoption. :)

amyliv
02-28-2004, 12:26 AM
glad to hear things are moving along,it should be a beautiful spring day for Lukes' court date.

yellowdogmom
02-28-2004, 12:47 PM
Congrats on making great progress Malie! So...any thoughts on what Luke will wear to court for finalization? Lots of cute spring and summer dressy things coming out lately! ;)

:) Kristin
Adopting #1 from Korea
It's a Boy! Theo was born 1/12/2004!
Awaiting his safe arrival home

Kimberly H
02-28-2004, 03:17 PM
Congratulations to you and Luke!

We've just started our post-placement process. More paperwork - yay!

Please keep us updated on your progress and don't sweat the dust. I don't... ;)

MartiesMom2B
03-04-2004, 09:37 PM
Hooray that sounds great. I'm so happy for you. Luke will be officially adopted in no time!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

ghs517
03-04-2004, 09:39 PM
Congratulations! I'm a newbie here, but my DD has been with us about 4 months and we are getting ready to finalize now. What a blessing it is to have a child through adoption!

GHS, mom to Belle, 5 mos.