PDA

View Full Version : Neve...

Melanie
11-30-2004, 11:52 PM
...just in case I don't catch you before you go, have a wonderful wonderful journey! I am so excited for you guys.

--Melanie

malie
12-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Thinking of you also. and praying that the current political unrest/stuff/JUNK doesn't get in the way of your travel or being matched or bring your children home.

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-02-2004, 10:38 PM
for your kind words ladies!!!!
They mean a lot!!!!

Hugs,
Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 Baby girl BRONWYN
* Adopting siblings in Ukraine 12-10-04
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

kalebsmama
12-03-2004, 02:56 PM
Neve,
I haven't posted much to your threads, but have been following your story. It's hard to type with a toddler trying to help!
Anyways, just wanted to say that I'll be thinking of you guys, and praying that all goes well. I hope you have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read all about it!
BTW... I wanted to tell you to have your baby on March 17th - it's alot of fun having a St. Patrick's Day b-day - everyone wants to celebrate with you!! (of course, it's not like you can plan these things!)
Best of luck, and hope you have the best holidays ever!!

holliam
12-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Wow Neve.. best of luck! Didn't realize your trip was so soon! It has to be kharmic.

We meet Wendy Marisol the very same day of your trip--12/10! We fly out on 12/9 but she is being brought to us on 12/10.

Hope all goes well on your journey. Sounds like things may be calming down somewhat now in the Ukraine.

Safe journey and good blessings on finding your children!

Holli

MelissaTC
12-03-2004, 11:54 PM
I can't believe you are actually going. It seems like yesterday you were posting about how you saw that little boy's picture and wanted to find out more information! I understand now how you must have felt and could not be more happy for you, Steve and Tristan (and little Baby Girl on the way!). I admire you for going after your dream and I wish you a safe and wonderful journey. I can't wait to meet your children!

hjdong
12-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Good luck to both of you! I'm hoping for fast and joyeous resolutions for you both.