PDA

View Full Version : I saw the prettiest baby today....guess who it was???

MelissaTC
06-13-2005, 03:00 PM
I was in Whole Foods today and went looking down the kiddie/cookie aisle for some snacks when I saw the prettiest little baby girl, all cozy in her covered shopping cart seat. Her brown eyes were sparkling and she had the loveliest smile. Hmmm...she looked familiar to me and so I asked her Daddy if her name was...."Mari???". Holli, you have the most beautiful little girl. She is so cute. She smiled and was so friendly. I could have eaten her up. And your DH was just so sweet. It is obvious that he is head over heels for that little girl. I just wanted to share that you have a beautiful family and I am very happy for you all.... :)

holliam
06-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Oh, Melissa, you are too sweet! I just got all teary-eyed reading your sweet words about my two favorite people. :)

Liam came home and said "Do you know a Melissa who is adopting from China?" LOL I said YES! She's from BBB!! He said you were really nice. :)

It's a running joke around this house now. At least once a week when Liam leaves the house he comes home to tell me which mama we know from "insert local group name" he ran into. You are now the second person we had never met in person but who recognized miss Mari! :)

How was your sushi?

Holli

MelissaTC
06-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Sushi was awesome, as usual. My friend's DD aka the babysitter didn't enjoy the spicy shrimp rolls as much as I did...

We must get together sometime, especially since we live so close! We can scrapbook if nothing else... ;)

DebbieJ
06-19-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm so jealous that you got to meet! How sweet!

~ deb
DS 12/03
And a niece or nephew arriving in early August!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif