PDA

View Full Version : Another quick update

MelissaTC
08-30-2005, 08:47 PM
Our agency called and we have been approved. They are waiting on a letter from my MD but otherwise, everything looks great. We are so excited!! This is all becoming so real!

icunurse
08-31-2005, 08:54 AM
Congratulations on starting the process! When we started, it was exciting to know that we were finally on a path that was going to work - we were in the really early stages of having a baby! Please keep us updated and best wishes on an "easy" journey. :)
Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~
Agency paperwork completed - waiting for #2!

hjdong
08-31-2005, 10:50 AM
I'm sorry if this is obtuse, are you saying your dossier is done? In which case, wow! congrats and you went at light speed! Or that your agency accepted you? In which case, still congrats, and it's still exciting but, no offense, I'm slightly less amazed at your superpowers (LOL).

MelissaTC
08-31-2005, 12:52 PM
LOL...I wish my dossier was done! No, I was just saying that our agency has accepted us so now we feel kind of official. :P

Melanie
08-31-2005, 05:13 PM
How exciting!!

Diane B
09-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Congrats! Each step is a major milestone in the adoption process! :)

emmiem
09-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Congratulations! Adoption is a wonderful way to form a family. Make sure that you join your DTC group as well as the big Yahoo group APC. It will give you tons of information and support while you are waiting.

We brought home our third daughter one year ago from China. Traveling to China was a great experience.

Michele

hjdong
09-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Looking back on it - the best part was doin the dossier. Waiting once it was done with nothing to do was hardest. So try to enjoy the "crazy" paperwork part! And congrats!

Kimberly H
09-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Congratulations, Melissa! I've been wondering how the journey to Maggie Grace has been going. Good to hear you're moving right along :)