PDA

View Full Version : DS not sleep through the night anymore

love2stamp
09-20-2005, 09:13 AM
My 7 1/2 month old DS slept through the night for a while now and he recently started to wake up once a night for feeding. I thought he was going through a growth spurt but this night waking is persisting for more than a week now. My husband and I tried to let him cry it out last night and it didn't work. DS ended up waking up 3 times and I eventually went in his room to feed him after the third waking. Nobody is getting any rest. Is this just a phase or did I create a night waker?

I am sooo tired and frustrated...

Karen

perfectrenee
10-06-2005, 10:41 PM
My 8 month old is doing the same thing. He has been teeting though so I have been getting up with him. I am still nursing so many times I send my husband in who has more luck. My son doesnt associate Daddy wit food.

mommysammi
10-07-2005, 12:10 PM
I need help too. My DS is almost 9 months old and hasn't sleep through the night yet. I haven't gotten a full night's rest since he was born. Any suggestions? TIA.

KrisM
10-11-2005, 09:21 PM
Lots of babies are still hungry at night. Some re-develop hunger when they're older. Eventually, he'll sleep through again. I'm not a CIO fan myself, so I can't help there. My son started mostly sleeping all night at about 15 months on his own, so it is possible!