PDA

View Full Version : INTRO....... Hi my name is...M

Blue Jeans Mama
09-25-2003, 01:31 PM
Cathy and this is my first time on the toddler board. I usually post on the stroller board and the sling board (like them both LOL) but I am glad I decided to explore the BB and find this lounge board.

I have a 19 months old boy and I concider him a toddler LOL I really don't know at what age exactly a toddler start but he is running the kid is wild LOL and always asking "Was That?" LOL

Anyways I hope I get to know you guys.

BTW We are in Maryland

Cathy

luvbeinmama
09-25-2003, 05:04 PM
Welcome, Cathy!

19 mos. is certainly well into toddlerhood, so join right on in. I have a 3-1/2 year old and an 11 month old. They keep me really busy! I'm in So Cal.

I think most of us also frequent the baby lounge, so don't forget to pop over there too.

brubeck
09-25-2003, 06:45 PM
Yep. He's a toddler alright!

I think the key definition of toddler is 'running wild'. I would say your son has that down pat. :)

mamahill
09-26-2003, 07:57 PM
Welcome Cathy! I keep forgetting to check the Toddler Boards because I keep forgetting my baby is a toddler (where DOES the time go?!). Ainsleigh is 18 months old and is every bit a toddler - today she insisted on powdering her nose right along with me, and she has more purses than I do (ok, so she has 3, and I'm not a purse person, but still!). Looking forward to getting to know you and your little one a little better!

brubeck
09-27-2003, 09:51 AM
You still have a purse? I gave mine up long ago for diaper bags! :(

mamahill
09-27-2003, 10:09 PM
well, it mostly collects dust on my closet shelf. occasionally it sees the light of day (or moon) if I go out with DH or some girlfriends. stress the occasionally...:)