PDA

View Full Version : Creative Help Needed - Party Invites

mattiew
09-30-2003, 09:26 AM
We're planning a pumpkin painting party but I can't think of a cute way to convey the party info (I have Halloween card stock that I will run through the computer). I guess I could always go with the standard when, where, etc but if anyone has a fun idea for the wording let me know! My brain just isn't working!!!

Thanks!
Carrie

SeekerMage
10-09-2003, 01:26 AM
Hmmm thats a tough one. Are you providing the pumpkins and supplies or is it a bring your own pumpkin kinda thing?

you could put something like Get ready get set lets paint? Bring your best ideas to make the our pumpkins the most halloweeny ever!

Ok that doesnt sound that good but its late and I cant think straight. Something along those lines though of something cute like come and paint, something about a ghoulish good time, not tricks just treats at this pumpkin painting feast....If anything read some halloween cards to see what little sayings they use and try and incorporate them. For the when and where you can even be creative by putting the "smith" family haunted house....or Smith pumpkin patch....dont forget to include something like wearing clothes they might not mind getting paint on, whether or not your serving snacks or a meal...and any supplies they might need. Sounds like a neat family event! hope it goes well!

mattiew
10-13-2003, 12:39 PM
Thank you!!!!! I just needed a kick start - now to get our printer working.....

Carrie