PDA

View Full Version : I guess we're toddlers now

blnony
10-26-2003, 12:59 PM
Hey everyone. I've noticed recently that reading the on the baby bargains board that I don't have much to say anymore, that Audrey has grown out of so many of the topics etc. and I just rememebered this morning about toddler bargains. So, I guess I'm going to start looking at this board more now.
Its weird, I haven't really thought of Audrey as a toddler much, but she's just growing so fast and losing her "baby" ways....so I guess she is a toddler now. :)

newbelly2002
10-27-2003, 06:59 AM
Welcome! Frightening realizaton, isn't it? I think once a baby is able to get him/herself into trouble dissporportionate to h/her size, that signifies the presence of "toddlerhood." And with Audrey's recent "escapades," she most definately qualifies!

But of course, she'll always be *your* baby :)

Paula
Mama to Dante, 8/1/02

brubeck
10-27-2003, 10:35 AM
I know what you mean about the topics on BBB! SOmehow 'When should I start solids?' just isn't as fascinating to me anymore! I'm so jaded! :)

On the other hand, where to buy clothing and how to potty train are of immense interest. It's good to have another Mom here. Welcome Brianna!

blnony
10-27-2003, 04:21 PM
Thanks guys!
Paula - I think you've hit the nail on the head!! Just this morning, my child raided the bathroom and I still haven't got the entire mess cleaned up!! I just can't figure out how one little person can make such a huge mess!! And under one minute no less ! :D
Helen-
I've noticed that I've been reading the Baby Bargains boards so long that the same questions I asked a year ago are now coming up again, so I think we've just outgrown it. :)

Kate888
10-27-2003, 08:12 PM
Hi Brianna. Welcome to the joy of toddlerhood :D Yes, they can raid bathrooms, closets, cabnits and dressers when you least expected and reach for things that you thought you just put away. Amazing, isn't it? :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

Momof3Labs
10-30-2003, 02:52 PM
Yep, we've definitely seen the attitude change in Colin, too. "Baby" just doesn't describe him anymore! I need to remember to read the Toddler Board more often - maybe once enough of us outgrow the Baby Board, this board will move a bit faster!

mamahill
10-31-2003, 03:26 PM
WOOHOO! I know exactly what you mean. I just kind of skim around thinking, "None of this applies to me any more. Guess I'll go read about diets in MommyFit..."

Congratulations Audrey! Toddlerhood (so far...) is way cooler than I thought it would be. This little person is hilarious. I feel like I'm learning new stuff all over again!

22tango
11-06-2003, 11:07 PM
I know just what you mean...can we join in the fun?!? My what a change it is going from sweet baby to willful toddler! I feel like the cartoon Mom following along behind her as she wreaks havoc with all her independant explorations!! LOL! And now she's starting to show some signs of a temper when she doesn't get her way.... OH NO!!!

KUvsOU
11-10-2003, 02:54 PM
My son is almost seventeen months and I am finding less and less of interest on the baby board. We are starting to get into what I am learning is more typical toddler behave so I guess it is time that I begin to check the toddler board more often.

Shawna
Mom of Cade 6/16/02

khakismom
11-12-2003, 11:47 PM
I'm just glad that the Toddler Boards will see some more action now! On the BB, I usually end up perusing the same 4 forums, so I'm all excited that with everyone's babies growing up, they may start coming over here!! :)