PDA

View Full Version : I think DH and I are at a conclusion ~ TTC come Dec, I think!!!

JulieL
03-29-2004, 03:38 PM
So we have gone back and forth and back and forth and FINALLY I think we are in agreement. I told DH how much I wanted a second and he does too. He told me he does but the when is more up to me seeing as I will do most of the work w/a new baby and I want to go back to school one day as well.

My girlfriend just gave me her old infant carseat because I hated my old one. I sat there looking at this car seat. Wondering who would fill it. Would it be a him or a her? I looked at DS's room with new eyes. Ahh, yes a bed and crib can fit in here fine, sigh... It doesn't help that I now know three newly pregnant mommies and another still trying. Ok, I am getting ahead of myself, but gosh I am so excited.

So I will be PG around when DS hits three (give or take a few months). It will be a challenge But I look forward to it!

Just had to share!

mamahill
03-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Congratulations! I have finally begun feeling the stirrings of wanting another one as well. I have 3 friends who have had 4 babies between them in the last couple months and I find myself looking at their babies and thinking, "Awww... that would be nice..." Yikes, and to think that 3 months ago I began hyperventilating at the thought! If you want to bump your TTC up a couple months, we can time our births within a week again ;).

BTW, I totally forgot to wish Anthony a HAPPY BIRTHDAY last week!! I hope it was fun!!

JulieL
03-29-2004, 06:21 PM
Anthony says Thanks and the same back at cha!

When are you going to start trying, September?

Oh, I have been meaning to tell you that I saw your pics that you posted recently and boy your are one good lookin red head! (Not hitting on you just complimenting!;-) I see where your daughter gets her good looks!

mamahill
03-29-2004, 07:03 PM
Oh stop (but no hitting on me? awww, I'm bummed)! LOL, We're actually aiming (no pun intended) for the July-August-Sept window. I don't want to be pregnant during the Summer. I really like having a Spring baby and would like to repeat that, but who knows what we'll be thrown. If I don't get pg until the Fall, I'm ok with that - I just don't want to be my whale-self in Aug/Sept. We don't have a/c and I'm afriad I would be nasty to live with ;). But then again, I'm totally heat intolerant (can you say celtic/nordic heritage?). LOL.

JulieL
03-29-2004, 09:41 PM
I CAN NOT believe you don't have a/c!!! If I had the cash I'd buy you a window unit! Here's to gettin prego when we want!

mamahill
03-29-2004, 10:43 PM
Well, it doesn't get *too* hot here thanks to the Bay. Just enough that in my regular body I'm uncomfortable for about a month. I don't want to compound it with pregnancy. But thanks! Luckily our bedrooms are downstairs (they kind of wrap down a hill, if you can imagine that) so they stay cooler. But come August-October when we have smatterings of mid-90s, I'm not so thrilled. Thank goodness we have a pool in our complex!