PDA

View Full Version : Time to move to the Toddler Boards?

daisymommy
05-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Hi! Just wanted to say Hello to everyone, and that I guess it's time for me to transition to the Toddler boards...sob. Joshua is 21 months old and will turn 2 in August. While I love the Baby Boards section, it seems most of the info is getting to be too young for him these days. When did most of you gals move to spending most of your time here? Before or after your babe turned 2 ? Thanks, and I guess I'll see you around!

brubeck
05-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Welcome to the 'dark side' Amy! :) I started out here when it first got set up and my DD was just turning 2. Now some of the issues on these boards qualify for my DS too!

Most of the original BB Moms do still go back and check out a few forums (noteably the Lounge) so you can feel free to check out both places.

Great to have you here!

Karenn
05-10-2004, 02:48 PM
It's good to see you over here! I've been hanging out here for a while, and Colin still isn't quite 2 yet. I think my first post was sometime around 16 months when he had his first tantrum. I consider tantrums to be entirely toddler business, so I decided that I qualified. :)

nigele
05-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Hey Amy!

Glad to see you here! I've been reading the toddler boards for a few months and check the baby boards only occasionally now. I don't have the spare time I used to have now that I have a fiesty toddler! ;-)

Take care,

Lisa

raynjen
05-10-2004, 08:12 PM
Hello, and welcome to toddlerhood!

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)

atlbaby
05-10-2004, 08:21 PM
Welcome to the Toddler Boards! And congrats to Joshua on his move to toddlerdom! :)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
and Daliya Samantha, 10/27/03

mamahill
05-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Welcome Amy and Joshua! I've been hanging around here since Ainsleigh was about 18 months old? Something like that. I still check the Lounge and, on occasion, the stroller or diaper bag boards. But I agree - a lot of the issues just don't interest me anymore, just like potty training didn't interest me a year ago. Glad to have you!

candybomiller
05-11-2004, 05:17 PM
I guess it's time for Matt and I to transition as well. DH will be grateful since I always find stuff on the baby board that I just have to have, especially diaper bags!

It just seems so much slower here than on the baby board. Guess people don't have as much time with active toddlers. :)

Melanie
05-11-2004, 09:56 PM
I think we're all just slow to transition. LIke someone else said once, we'll have grandkids and be hanging out on the babybargainsboard still!

candybomiller
05-11-2004, 10:53 PM
LOL! That's hilarious - and so true. Kind of schmaltzy and sentimental, but I really feel like we've made a family over there (and now here). I'm really grateful that I've had the opportunity to make so many friends.

Sarah1
05-12-2004, 04:32 PM
LOL, Melanie :) I was just thinking that the other day...the Fields need to write a "Teen Bargains" book...:)