PDA

View Full Version : If I hear "MINE" one more time....

candybomiller
05-19-2004, 12:45 PM
DS is driving me CRAZY!! Everything is "mine." It was cute at first, but it's starting to drive me bonkers....

So, let's turn this into something fun. Are there any words your toddler repeats over and over and over and over? :)

The other ones Matt loves are "Wiggle" for Wiggles, of course, and "Kippuh" for Kipper. Those are cute because they give me half an hour of free time!

Hallie_D
05-19-2004, 01:05 PM
Elmo
Nemo (he actually pronounces it "meano," which cracks me up!--and he's only ever seen 5 minutes of this movie)
Yogurt
Robbers (for the book "24 Robbers")
Car and Truck--he says that everytime he sees one, and we commute 20 minutes each way from home to day care on a very busy road!

Andrea S
05-19-2004, 01:24 PM
More
car
truck
dadeee

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

atlbaby
05-19-2004, 02:05 PM
"Just a little bit more and that's it"
Said when Arielle wants more milk. (We are foreve trying to curtail her milk consumption so she'll actually eat food.)

Also, "MOOOMMMMEEEE (or DAAAADDDEEEE) come here NOW!"

And, "Mommy/Daddy sit down in this chair."

And, "I don't like this one! (Whatever she's referring to atm) It has too much noise!" We have a fear of strange/unfamiliar noises nowadays.

Ok, those are phrases, but they're said an awful lot around here! :)

Cute thread!!

ETA--How could I forget: "Help you!" (We're working on pronouns...)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle, 10/30/01
and Daliya, 10/27/03

AngelaS
05-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Gabrielle says MINE! a lot too. Notice it's ALWAYS said in all caps with an exclamation point??

She also says "Cheekies" as she leans into your face and pinches your cheeks. :D

hjdong
05-19-2004, 05:15 PM
Doggie, doggie, doggie doggie. All the time. Every animal - and my sister! It'll be our little secret but the other day he was pointing to her picture and saying "woof." In her defense, she's really quite attractive!

candybomiller
05-19-2004, 05:37 PM
LMAO!!

atlbaby
05-19-2004, 06:47 PM
LOL!!! :)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle, 10/30/01
and Daliya, 10/27/03

raynjen
05-19-2004, 07:26 PM
At the suggestion of a friend I put a notebook on top of the refrigerator and jot down stuff N says, here are some of the recent recordings:

eeeewwwww, gross!
i be right back...okay?
nodoanwanit - No thank you mother, I would prefer not have that now.
hmmmm, lets see... (said while tappin her index finger to her lips)
its a rock (this on gets repeated over and over and over while doing playdough)
slimy yet satislimy - slimy yet satisfying (from Lion King)
I DO IT! - a new one
its messy

and conversations:

M - 'are you a big girl' N - 'no, i noelle'

M - 'look at the planes' N - 'i drive the plane'
M - 'do you want to be a pilot or a navigator like daddy?' N - 'i want be pilot, i NO alligator!' (said VERY indignantly)

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)