PDA

View Full Version : Ooops....taught her how to push chair over to sink.....

ChicagoMama
05-19-2004, 03:29 PM
So sometimes I put Shelby on a chair in front of the sink to wash her hands/face/body after a meal if she's a real mess all over. I push the chair over before I pick her up, and then carry her over to the chair. Well, today it clicked in that SHE can push the chair over to the sink. And it has been going on all afternoon. OOOPS.

I guess it was bound to happen sometime.
Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/16/03

brubeck
05-19-2004, 07:53 PM
I got into this dilemma as soon as I introduced step stools (for pottying). It didn't take Amy long to figure out that they could be used in other places, including to hop the gate in the hallway. And having such a lovely demonstration model encouraged Andrew ro learn how to clumb up on things. He is now an expert at getting onto the kitchen table. Sigh.

pamela mom of 3
05-20-2004, 04:06 PM
Oh yeah i know all too well about that one ;)

My youngest will haul his kinderzeat all over the place....i have that chair being pushed across a floor sound so "in" my head i can even be in the basement and hear it LOL

I can barely keep things up high enough ..

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

August Mom
05-20-2004, 06:06 PM
She was bound to do it on her own. I never "showed" DS how to do it, but there came a time when he was obsessed with moving all the chairs around the kitchen and climbing on them. So, you're in good company.