PDA

View Full Version : Martie went to Sesame Street Live and Loved It

MartiesMom2B
06-05-2005, 05:22 AM
DH took Martie to Sesame Street Live yesterday morning and he said that she was mesmorized and went nuts during Elmo's World. I wasn't sure if she would be able to handle it at 2 - but I guess she was. I signed up at www.sesamestreetlive.com to be on their mailing list so that I could be notified when future shows come to town. DH said he'd like the seats by the stage next time because the characters come out and hug everyone.

-Sonia
Mommy to my Strawberry Shortcake lovin' Martie

wendmatt
06-06-2005, 02:32 AM
I'm really glad Martie enjoyed it. I'm taking Emily June 16th and I'm really looking forward to it. I wasn't too sure if she'd like it so it's good to hear a 2 yo did like it.

rrosen
06-06-2005, 06:11 AM
I keep looking for dates near us and so far nothing. :( We can't wait to be able to bring Gabrielle.

I am so glad that Martie loved it!

MartiesMom2B
06-06-2005, 06:19 AM
Becca, if you sign up on their website they'll e-mail you when they get in town. Hopefully Elmo and Big Bird will be visiting you soon!

-Sonia

zuzu
06-06-2005, 11:44 AM
Very cool! Sarah would love to see Elmo and friends live - I'll sign up and keep my fingers crossed that they stop by the DC area soon.

BTW, Sonia, I met your (former?) Mary Kay area rep up here on Saturday at Melissa's house. Small world! :)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

TraciG
06-06-2005, 12:44 PM
wow I'm going to check it out, glad she loved it so much !

TraciG
06-06-2005, 12:45 PM
wow I'm going to check it out, glad she loved it so much !

MartiesMom2B
06-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Melissa:

That's awesome that you met Anna. Yeah she's still my director. It is a small world.

-Sonia