PDA

View Full Version : Sears Portrait Studio

Jen841
09-30-2003, 10:43 AM
3 out of 4 of Jude's professional pictures have been done here. You can get coupons on their website. They have done an EXCELLENT job each time. I get the $6.00 package (with the coupon.) It does take about 2 weeks to get the pictures, but they are on good quality paper (unlike the ones I got at Walmart.) Totally worth checking out! We have been to the stand alone studio in Freeport, IL and at the one at Sears on State in Chicago.

In magazines you can often times find coupons for them that are for $6.00 WITHOUT a sitting fee. I did accidently take a coupon that required a sitting fee, so I bought their Smile Savers deal for $30. I can get his picture taken as much as I want (I want to do it monthly his first year) and I won't have to pay the $10 sitting fee for a year.

There is a coupon that requires a sitting fee in the September issue of Parenting. $5.99 includes:
2 8x10
2 5x7
4 3.5x5
40 wallets (perfect for his halloween cards to family)

http://www.searsportrait.com/Home/index.asp

houseof3boys
09-30-2003, 02:07 PM
Thanks Jen. I am about to make the rounds at Sears, JCP, Picture People and KK to see which ones I like. It seems like it depends on the photographer so I hope I find one that I like!!!

What background did you choose for Jude's latest? I like that they had them on the website so you could think about it before you went!

Jen841
10-02-2003, 08:16 AM
I like the solid backgrounds. I am boring! The last picture was a gray background, and earlier I have done white and blue. I do a boring background and just but the basic package, but I do it each month.

All three people I have had between the 2 locations have been excellent!