PDA

View Full Version : GYMBOREE SALE!!

kfcboston
10-01-2003, 11:09 AM
Looks like Gymboree is having a big sale on-line through this weekend. Have fun!

nigele
10-02-2003, 04:19 PM
Thanks for posting this! I checked the store today and they are giving an extra 20% off sale items as well. I spent $100 and got some great outfits for fall/winter. When I got home, I checked their web site again and the prices are better online for the same items. Now I have to decide if I want to go through the hassle of ordering everything online to save a few dollars!

heidi_timms
10-02-2003, 06:33 PM
Gymboree is famous for that! If I think of it, I print out the pages from the online store and bring them with me to the mall because they will match the online prices. They would most likely price adjust if you brought in the print outs. That is ridiculous!!!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

DDowning
10-02-2003, 07:55 PM
Isn't it right before you're eligible to redeem the Gymbucks?

nigele
10-02-2003, 08:25 PM
Funny, I have always avoided Gymboree because they have 75% girl's clothes (absolutely adorable) and 25% boy's and it has always irritated me! I just happened to look on the website and noticed they have black sweatpants and sweatshirts which I have been searching for as part of DS's Halloween costume.

I just looked at their website again and it says the extra 20% off sale items is already reflected in the price. That means the store and website sale prices are the same. My mistake! But I will check again in the future - thanks for letting me know.

new_mommy25
10-02-2003, 11:48 PM
While I'm sure the quality at Gymboree is much better, if you just want black sweats for halloween, Target has them 2 for $7. They are Hanes, and range from 6 months to Toddler sizes. The inside is soft fleece. I picked up some navy and grey today.

jojo2324
10-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I just got a Gymbuck at Gymboree class today, and it's valid from 10/8 or 10/9, so I'm guessing right after the sale. Do the prices really go back up?