PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson 20% off

stillplayswithbarbies
10-11-2003, 12:45 PM
At http://www.hannaandersson.com

This gets you 20% off your entire purchase, good through Nov 16

29H20

Note that they have the Stokke chair there, under "toys and gifts", and the Fleurville diaper bag under "bibs bags and blankets".

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

nigele
10-11-2003, 02:39 PM
Karen,

OMG - Now I'm in trouble! I just got the new catalog today and was drooling over lots of cute outfits and told myself I can't buy them. WELL, at 20% off, how can I resist. Simon is going to kill me...

:-) Thanks for posting this! Where did you find the code?

Lisa

Momof3Labs
10-11-2003, 07:30 PM
Karen, you are amazing! I just broke down and placed my first Hanna order. That chunky stripe cardigan sweater will be sooooo cute on Colin!

suribear
10-12-2003, 12:00 AM
Do you know if it's valid in the retail store? I went to one today!

Kris

Gayletmomto4
10-12-2003, 01:55 PM
Thanks a bunch! I spent 30 minutes this morning putting together a major HA order of fall/winter clothes and haven't yet hit the "place order" button. Now I can save $, too!

Sarah1
10-13-2003, 08:32 AM
THANKS KAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suribear
10-14-2003, 01:59 AM
Seems the stores have marked down their stuff by 20%, though the giraffe jacket is NOT part of that sale :( I believe it should get the online discount, though...

Kris

Sarah1
10-16-2003, 08:20 AM
Just wanted to say thanks again--

I just ordered another one of their zippered sleepers (I ordered one about two months ago and it has quickly become a favorite). They are fantastic--really soft, thick cotton, and so easy to put on.

The offer code worked perfectly! It is so great to save $$ like that!!!!!!!!!

nigele
10-17-2003, 08:43 PM
Sarah,

Are the zippered sleepers warm enough to use for winter without a blanket? Tom won't keep a blanket on!

Thanks,

Sarah1
10-19-2003, 04:16 PM
Lisa,

Audrey is the same way--it's impossible to keep a blankie on her.

The sleeper is really thick cotton--a lot bulkier than, say, the cotton sleepers from the Gap. Depending on how cold it gets where you live, I'd say it would be fine. But, we live in Chicago where it gets FREEZING, so during the super cold months we put Audrey in fleece sleepers (BTW, Lands' End has awesome footed fleece sleepers called bunny belly fleece--they are SO soft and not too heavy).

THe other thing about the Hanna sleepers, they are not footed. So, sometimes Audrey will pull her little sockies off, although I've gotten pretty sneaky about pulling them way up so she can't get them off.

HTH!

nigele
10-19-2003, 07:05 PM
Thanks for your help! I may order one pair to see how he does but will definitely think about the LE sleepers as well. I saw them in the catalog but forgot about them.

sntm
10-30-2003, 04:04 PM
Karen -
I meant to ask you, how did you find out about the coupon code? I'm on the mailing list and have bought there before but would have never known about it. Is there a super secret special Hanna mailing list?
And thanks SOOO much for sharing -- would not have bought anything else this winter but ended up spending $100. DH does not thank you!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

s7714
11-15-2003, 01:04 AM
Just wanted to bump this up to remind everyone that there's only a couple days left to use this discount!

I just placed my first Hanna order today (yipeee!)

Thanks for the code again Karen!

Jennifer

Annalia 03/03/03