PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Peg Perego Plikos on sale for $129.99 until 10/17

justlearning
10-13-2003, 12:27 AM
Here's the message I just posted on the Stroller board:
Babyage.com now has their Plikos in Black Sable on sale for a great price ($129.99 plus $3.95 s/h). This is the lowest price I've seen on the 2003 Plikos, so just wanted to share it. Also, you get a 4% rebate by going through ebates. (Here's a link if you're not already signed up: http://www.ebates.com/affiliate_landing.jsp?promotion_code=REF1&eeid=13840&banner=9710&[email protected]&refpageid=1 )

HTH someone...

calebsmama03
10-17-2003, 11:48 AM
Bumping this up - it ends today!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

etwahl
10-17-2003, 12:28 PM
Hi Anne...i'm just signing up for ebates right now. have never heard of it before now. i signed up under your name, so you should get $5 when i make my first purchase. thanks for the link!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

justlearning
10-17-2003, 07:49 PM
Tammy,

Thanks for using the link--I really appreciate it. I was so thankful that someone told me about ebates because it has saved me SO much money, especially because we used to live in a rural area and I had to do all of my shopping online. I love how it's so easy--it just takes clicking on that store's link from ebates--and how it gives you the rebate on top of any coupons or specials that you get from the store. Initially, I was skeptical and thought maybe it wasn't legit, but I have gotten my checks from them every 3 months, just as they promise. I hope you enjoy getting those checks as much as I do! :) BTW, it takes a couple of days for the rebate to show up in your account after your purchase, so don't worry when it's not there immediately.

stillplayswithbarbies
10-17-2003, 08:39 PM
One thing that you should do is go to the website you plan to purchase from without going through eBates first, and check the price. Then go back through eBates and see if it is the same. Some websites charge a higher price if you go through a rebate service to get there.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

justlearning
10-17-2003, 09:18 PM
This is a good tip. I actually have done this with ebates, though, and it's always come up with the same price. You also will still see the same coupons pop up (e.g., additional 10% off or free shipping coupon at BabyCenter) when going through the ebates link that you would see if going to the website directly (I've checked this too). In fact, sometimes you'll see coupons for stores on the ebates site that you won't see if you go to the store's site directly (e.g., I've seen this happen with free shipping at BabyUniverse and an additional 10% off at Target once). I know what you're talking about, though, because sometimes I've seen that if you try to buy clothing from a third-party store (e.g., Land's End or Old Navy) through Amazon, sometimes it's a higher price than if you go to that site directly.