PDA

View Full Version : Lands' End Inlets & Not Quite Perfect Stores Outerwear Event...

partyof5
10-15-2003, 01:10 AM
My friend Lin (thanks Lin!) told me about the sale so I thought I'd pass it on. Below is the info off the LE website

"...from October 9th–19th and get an additional 30% off the lowest ticketed price on all Overstock and Not Quite Perfect winter outerwear and cold weather accessories.

Warm your heart and those in need...
When you bring in a gently used coat during the Outerwear Event, October 9th–19th, we'll donate it to a local charity and you'll get an additional 10% off any one Overstock or Not Quite Perfect outerwear item you purchase - that's a combined savings of 40% off the lowest ticketed price."

Here's a link to their store locations:

http://www.landsend.com/cd/fp/help/0,,1_36877_36883_37039_,00.html?sid=06380590465511 83150

I swung by the LE Inlet in Niles on Friday and was able to pick up Squall jackets for my daughters and myself at 40 % off each one since we donated a couple of baby snowsuits. Just a tip, watch the salesperson carefully to make sure they apply the discount since they have to manually enter it. DH and I were so preoccupied with the 3 kids that we didn't notice until Monday morning that the salesperson didn't discount my jacket 40% off. We ended up having to make another trip back to the store to get our refund. Good thing we did though because they brought out more kids' Squall jackets in nicer colors. They also had the infant fleece buntings in different colors, down snowsuits, stroller blankets, car seat covers, snow bibs, kid's boots, hats, gloves, etc. HTH someone!

~Cindy mommy to...
Isabella (11/1999)
Sophia (10/2001)
Ethan (4/2003)