PDA

View Full Version : Mac Daytripper $99 plus 15% off at Babystyle

Dcclerk
10-16-2003, 12:39 PM
Babystyle has the Mac Daytripper, Vogue and Techno XT on sale in their Outlet, with free shipping and 15% off. (There is a $10 surcharge for the large items, though.) I live in California, so there is tax for me, but after all the discounts, it is $102 shipped. Plus, you can get 6% back if you go through ebates.

If you don't live in California, you have an even better deal without the tax.

mom2kandj
10-16-2003, 04:34 PM
I DON'T NEED ANOTHER STROLLER! LET ALONE A SINGLE! Between you and Zen I'm going to go crazy with good lightweight single Mac bargains! I'm not even going to look! :)

BTW - do they have them in navy/yellow? It would match the Daytripper Duo my brother picked up for me! I even bought a Mac diaper bag in navy/yellow off UK Ebay to match! :)

Repeat: No more strollers...no more strollers...no more strollers...

Rose
mom 2 Katie (34 months)
& Jack (18 months)

amyinNC
10-17-2003, 08:48 AM
Thanks for posting this -- unfortunately, I just missed it. I tried to buy the daytripper at about 6:30 pm eastern last night - and the page wouldn't come up (said it was undergoing alterations). I called and they said they might be out of stock and to check back later. Boo hoo, when I came back a couple hours later they weren't listed anymore. What a great deal! I'm glad you were able to get one.

Amy