PDA

View Full Version : 50% Off the Coldwater Creek Outlet

Dcclerk
10-21-2003, 02:02 PM
I must admit that this is not normally my "type" of store. I think of it as more targeting my mom or my secretary (who is about twice my age). That being said, I got a pair of yoga pants there that were one of my all-time favorite pants when pregnant. Fit fabulously under the belly. I also got a wonderful quilt there for $18 that was $120 at Macys. And a twin flannel sheet set for our Aerobed for $9.

So, when I find out that they are having a sale, I always check it out. Right now, they have a 50% off discount code: AFL3112. I don't know if it only works in the Outlet or if it also works in the regular place, but 50% off the Outlet works out to some pretty decent deals.

I just got white, black & light green support tank tops (you know, the kind with a shelf bra that I happen to wear ALL the time) for $24 shipped for all 3. I think that is a pretty good deal. They also have some candles and more shoes than I had the patience to look at, so you might find something you like.

At minimum, you might find something your mom likes:)

redhookmom
10-21-2003, 07:31 PM
Kerry,

Thanks for the code. I found a few plain sweaters and turtlenecks for myself (the prices were so good I had to find something)and a vest for my MIL for Christmas.

Thanks again,
Jessica