PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Creek Diaper Backpack - $23

myllam
10-22-2003, 02:41 AM
The Eagle Creek Diaper Backpack is on sale at www.sierratradingpost.com for $23.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/product.asp?base_no=82449

There is also a coupon good for an additional 20% off and Free Shipping (details below). I don't know when the offer expires though.

Sierra Trading Post
Enter key code WRE110 for 20% off, then in the comments box, answer a trivia question which appeared in their latest catalog. The free shipping won't show up right away - they will email you to let you know that you will be credited for the free shipping if your answer is correct.

Q: "This childhood staple was first offered to the public in 1903 and its name contains the French word for chalk -- tell us who picked the product's name, how much it retailed for, and what the original box contained, to earn free ground shipping on your entire order."

A: Crayola crayons were invented by cousins Edwin Binney and C. Harold Smith. The first box of eight Crayola crayons sold for a nickel and the colors were black, brown, blue, red, purple, orange, yellow, and green. The word Crayola was created by Alice Stead Binney, wife of Edwin Binney.

Dcclerk
10-22-2003, 11:34 AM
That's a fantastic deal and a good looking backpack. If my DH hadn't just given me a hard time about getting a Petunia Picklebottom backpack (would you pass up a $42 extremely gentley used denim PP bag?!), I would get it just for him, but he doesn't deserve it now;)!