PDA

View Full Version : Carter's Sleepers at Toys R US - $3.36

mattiew
10-22-2003, 09:43 AM
Toys R Us has select styles of their Carter's footed terry sleepers on sale for $4.80; right now their clearance clothing is an additional 30% off so I purchased them for $3.36.

Trying to decide if I want to go back for more as gifts.....

Happy Shopping!
Carrie

Dcclerk
10-22-2003, 11:20 AM
Thanks, Carrie. I was just telling DH that I needed to get some more terry sleepers so this will be great. Thanks so much for posting!

amp
10-22-2003, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the tip! Last night after dressing DS in one of his sleepers, I had to take it back off because his poor little toes were too bound up. Had DH redress him and he handed me two more sleepers for the "too small" clothing bin. We now have 1 terrycloth sleeper and a few blanket/fleece sleepers. We definitely need a few terrycloth or cotton sleepers for the milder nights we're still having here in KS!

Dcclerk
10-23-2003, 03:22 PM
For those in SoCal, YMMV. I went to the local TRU and no sleepers whatsoever. So I went to the nearby KRU where I found terry sleepers that have been around for about a year still coming up at the original price. Apparently, KRU and TRU don't track prices. I was so disappointed. I'm glad you were able to get such good deals, though, Carrie.

NancyJ_redo
10-23-2003, 04:54 PM
Oh, I'm glad you posted DCClerk. I was thinking I'd run over to our local TRU or KRU, but you just saved me a trip. Thanks.

mattiew
10-23-2003, 04:57 PM
I live in Kentucky - bummer for those who don't have the markdowns! It is weird how all the stores operate a little differently (very frustrating).

Carrie

calebsmama03
10-24-2003, 02:25 PM
I could SWEAR that the BBB has a reference (maybe in the diaper section?) to BRU stores keeping a price book and matching prices at their other stores if you ask about it?

OK just checked my book (4th edition) and it is in the formula section (p 260 in mine) about TRU. This may just be for local stores and may even just be for formual - doesn't really say - but you might call and ask if they'd match the price at another BRU store?
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03