PDA

View Full Version : Buy Buy Baby

klaird26
10-22-2003, 11:19 AM
Has anyone received in the mail or has seen in a paper a coupon for 20% off at buy buy baby. Does anyone know any coupon codes? Thanks!!

llcoddington
10-22-2003, 05:44 PM
I get mailings from Buy Buy Baby, but haven't received a coupon since my last one (a few months ago). I would guess they will be sending out new ones soon. You can go to Buy Buy Baby and sign up to be on their mailing list.

ywolf
10-22-2003, 10:33 PM
I was there yesterday and asked about coupons. A salesperson told me that he thinks they are coming out with new ones next month. I also asked about getting on the mailing list. NO ONE in the store new how you get on it. When you find out let me know.

kss611
10-23-2003, 08:32 AM
I don't know if you know this, but Buy Buy Baby will also honor coupons from any other store as well as their own.

Karen

Mom to Meredith 6/11/02

klaird26
10-23-2003, 08:36 AM
Thank you for your response. What other stores coupons do they take? Would they take kids r us?

klaird26
10-23-2003, 08:36 AM
I really appreciate all these response - everyone is so nice!!

zuzu
10-23-2003, 12:48 PM
The Buy Buy Baby near me will only take coupons from any "brick & mortar" competitors, and will also match non-Internet prices. (I'm not sure what their coupon policy is for orders from their website.) They said they will only take coupons if what you're using it on in their store you could also find in the store that issued the coupon, but I've found that some employees and managers are more lenient than others and don't care what you use the coupon on. I'd say I get one every few months. I registered with them, which is probably how I got on their list. Actually, I started getting coupons even before I registered, so it must have been from previous shopping using my credit card.

kss611
10-23-2003, 02:29 PM
I also must tell you that sometimes you get a better deal with coupons from other stores. For instance, I used one from Great Beginnings to buy my Maclaren that was for 15% off with no restrictions on products, but when Buy Buy Baby issues their 20% off they limit Maclarens to 10% off.

Karen

Mom to Meredith 6/11/02