PDA

View Full Version : Baby Age . Com Coupon

klaird26
10-22-2003, 11:21 AM
Does Anyone have a coupon code for Babyage.com? Thanks!!!!

justlearning
10-22-2003, 11:46 PM
I don't know of any coupon codes, but you can always get a 4% rebate back on all your purchases from babyage by clicking on the store's link from the ebates website. In case you haven't already heard about this, I'll explain a little more here... It takes less than a minute to sign up with ebates and it's free (they even put $1 in your account when you sign up). Then, whenever you do online shopping, if you first go to the ebates site, then click on the store's link from there, you will automatically get a rebate on whatever you purchase from that store. The great thing is that it takes you directly to the store's website and you still get all of the discounted deals that the store offers and can use any coupon codes there as well. A few days later, the rebate amount for your purchase will show up in your ebates account. Then, every 3 months, they'll send you a check for the amount in your account. (I've loved getting those checks!!!) You can save a lot of money at baby stores (e.g., 7% rebate on babycenter and babyuniverse purchases, 6% at babystyle) but can also save at other stores like the Gap, Target, etc. If you're not already signed up with ebates, I'd really appreciate your using this link to do so (it gives me credit for telling you about them): http://www.ebates.com/affiliate_landing.jsp?promotion_code=REF1&eeid=13840&banner=9710&[email protected]&refpageid=1

Back to your question, I haven't seen any coupon codes for babyage (I've looked because I recently bought a Marathon from them) so this 4% rebate seems to be the only discount. If you do come across a coupon code, please let us know!

zuzu
10-23-2003, 12:58 PM
Sorry, no Baby Age coupons, but I have to thank Anne for the ebates tip. I signed up using the link you sent before placing an order with Dell this morning. Wish I had known about it before my recent orders to Old Navy, Gap, Babystyle, Amazon, and (the list goes on . . .), but better late then never. Thanks so much!