PDA

View Full Version : Target coupon combining plus free shipping

justlearning
10-29-2003, 06:15 PM
Here's a copy of my post in the "Around the House" forum. One of the coupon codes (TCTHREEDAYSS) expires 10/29, I believe. This message was in response to Vicki's post about how much she liked this wagon: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-5951376-1790214?asin=B00009XZTK

"Thanks SO MUCH for posting this message. I had never seen this wagon and love it! I just checked it out on the Target website and realized that they're offering free shipping right now on this wagon.
I was thrilled to see that but the bargain gets even better...

I then went to ebates so I would click on the Target link from their site (which gives me 4% rebate on my Target purchase) and I saw a 10% off coupon code, which made the wagon only $45. That coupon code is TCAB2SAVETEN and I think it expires on 11/07.

I then found some additional coupon codes but those required a $100 purchase or more, so I bought some more items that were offering free shipping (including a Halo sleepsack) and ended up being able to combine one of those coupon codes with the above coupon so I ended up saving $21 on a purchase of $110 plus I saved around $35 in shipping costs. What a deal!! Because I just kept trying different codes until they took a second one, I don't know which one it was but here are the different coupon codes for a purchase over $100:
TCTHREEDAYSS and TDMWDEALPAS2

I'm going to post this in the bargains forum as well in case anyone's interested. Oh, one more thing...if you want that extra 4% rebate on Target purchases as well as being able to get rebates from hundreds of stores just by clicking on their site through the ebates link, I'd really appreciate your using this link to sign up if you haven't already: http://www.ebates.com/affiliate_landing.jsp?promotion_code=REF1&eeid=13840&banner=9710&[email protected]&refpageid=1 You'll even get an extra $1 for signing up right now, so those savings keep adding up! (I always emphasize with DH just how much money I'm SAVING rather than spending! "

votre_ami03
10-30-2003, 02:15 PM
Anne! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :) I needed to purchase a 2nd carseat for DS (nana's car) & with the discount codes & free ship you mentioned, I saved over $35 on my Triumph 5. I used your ebates link too, thanks!

Christy & baby Nolan 7/22/03

justlearning
10-31-2003, 12:47 AM
Christy, you're welcome! :) I'm really glad that my post helped you get a good deal and I appreciate your using the ebates link as well. Thanks for your post.

votre_ami03
10-31-2003, 09:01 AM
No prob & thanks again for your help! I was going to buy any way & you saved me even more. :)

Christy & baby Nolan 7/22/03