PDA

View Full Version : Save on Earth's Best Baby Foods and Cereal

heidi_timms
10-30-2003, 03:16 AM
Visit www.valupage.com and type in your zip code. Pick your grocery store and select the items and print. The coupons work similar to those coupons you get with your receipt.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

sunny2003
10-30-2003, 10:59 PM
Hi - I printed out the sheet at valupage for my supermarket and had the cashier scan it in but no coupons came out? Has anyone else had these problems or was something wrong at my supermarket?

Thanks,
Viv
Mommy to Kayley born on 4/28/03

heidi_timms
10-31-2003, 01:30 AM
I haven't actually used it yet. I thought that the sheet was like a coupon?
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

houseof3boys
10-31-2003, 10:12 PM
Our supermarkets, Publix and Kroger, no longer accept printed coupons because there was a coupon scam! They have signs all over the store in the aisles apologizing for the inconvenience.

sunny2003
11-02-2003, 01:26 PM
I think it works like this - you print out the sheet at the site, buy at least one of the listed items, then have the cashier scan in the sheet. You are supposed to get printed out coupons with your receipt for use next time you buy the stuff. I think in my case there was something wrong with the coupon printer because I bought other stuff that should have generated coupons but they did not come out. Oh well.

HTH.

Viv
Mommy to Kayley born on 4/28/03

heidi_timms
11-04-2003, 03:21 AM
I finally used this coupon at my local store-Albertson's here on the West Coast. Once the checker scanned in the coupon, the coupon machine spit out a coupon that was "save $1 on your next shopping trip". It was good for any food purchase. The checker actually ripped it off for me and scanned it against my current order, which was nice.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03