PDA

View Full Version : Chez Ami Clothing Warehouse Sale - Raleigh, NC

mattiew
10-30-2003, 01:04 PM
Chez Ami, the children's clothing line by Patsy Aiken that is sold at home shows, is having a warehouse sale in Raleigh, NC.

The sale is Nov 1st - 15th. For hours and directions checkout their website www.chezami.com, click on Outlet Activities.

I wish I lived close enough to check it out!!! If anyone has been or does go to the sale PLEASE let me know what it is like. I'd love to live vicariously through your bargains or if it's not great feel like I didn't miss out :-) I hosted a party for my friend who is a rep so I'm really curious!

pcottrell
10-31-2003, 08:57 AM
I go to the sale each time it is held(usually semi-annually in fall and spring). The sale varies, for example, this sale it is 40% off with special clearance sections with items $9 or less. Last year they had a sale with nothing over $10. That was the best sale ever--I got dresses with matching hats for my dd for $12 and short sets for $10!!! The one they held this past spring had clothing about 50% off with some clearance sections. The great thing about that sale was that they kept adding to the clearance section as the sale went on (they also extended the sale). I wound up going like 5 times and getting something each time--I got all my dd's bathing suits for the summer and next summer!! They had bathing suits with matching cover-ups for $13 and $14!!!
They wind up being a big savings over the home parties--- I don't even think many people around here would have parties since they can go to the sale and get better prices and no shipping. Wish you lived close enough to take advantage!! Maybe a road trip is on order!!

Paige

mattiew
10-31-2003, 09:26 AM
Paige,
I'm SOOO jealous!! : )

Thanks for the great info!!! I'm trying to figure out how to justify a road trip : )

Carrie

bubblegum
11-03-2003, 05:33 PM
I live in SC and was contemplating making a road trip to this sale. Do you think it would be worth it for me to come all the way there for this sale? I'm not really looking for anything specific, I'm pregnant and not due until June, so I don't even know what I'm having yet. But I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for great bargains, and it wouldn't bother me at all to come and buy both boy and girl outfits, if it is a good enough sale. I'm not so sure 40% off would be worth the trip to me, but since you have been, what do you think? Is there anywhere else in Raleigh that is good for shopping/bargains so at least I could make a weekend of it if I do come? You can email me if you would like! Thanks so much!
Brannon :)

nigele
11-03-2003, 08:31 PM
I went last year and found only one thing that I liked for my son but it is absolutely adorable and only cost $5. It is a one-piece summer outfit and Tom has worn it for special occasions - his cousin's Christening and my sister's wedding. It's light blue and white plaid with pastel nautical-themed embroidery on the chest.

Personally, I'm not sure I'd make a special trip just for this sale.