PDA

View Full Version : Radio Flyer Little Red Walker Wagon $24.99 at Ross!

zen_bliss
11-07-2003, 05:57 AM
it's the shape sorter style with a bumper and a 'governor' to slow wheels so it doesn't get away from the babe. i saw these at a few Ross stores over the last week. guess who's getting one from santa? [p]

[img src="http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000067QIP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg"][p]

i also found another walker model, with the high 'crate' sides, online for $24.99 here:
http://store.yahoo.com/parkavenuetoys/radflyerwalw.html
(edited to add: whoa! but the shipping is $25!)

they both are listed at $59.99 retail. i think the shape sorter one is discontinued 'cause i couldn't find it online. darn cute!!

houseof3boys
11-07-2003, 10:18 AM
I love that one! My Ross stinks though and they never have any of the stuff that you guys post about. I might give it another try today if I have time just in case they got a good shipment in.

Thanks for the post and I'm sure she will love it.

brigmaman
11-09-2003, 10:01 PM
Thank you so much for posting this! We don't have a Ross here, but I was planning to buy the wagon with the higher sides from L.L.Bean where it is closer to $60!

brigmaman
11-10-2003, 07:51 AM
Ugh!!! I just went to check out at ParkAvenuetoys.com where the other Radio Flyer wagon was only $25 and shipping was going to be $25 to Long Island (not sure where they are based). I am so disappointed. I actually got DH's approval to purchase it!

cinrein
11-10-2003, 08:45 AM
I've been to 3 Ross' so far looking for this with no luck! Anyone in DC area find one?

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

nitaghei
11-10-2003, 03:08 PM
No luck here - in P.G. County. But - it's the ghetto, after all!! Where have you looked?

OTOH - I found the Neurosmith Music thingy at my local Marshall's this weekend - months after everyone else had spotted it.

Do you want me to keep an eye out for a wagon for you? We seem to get things after everyone else, and no-one seems to want the cool stuff around here. And I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you do spot one. I have my heart set on getting DS a Radio Flyer Wagon for his birthday!

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

cinrein
11-10-2003, 03:29 PM
Thanks Nita! I'd love to get this for Anna for either Christmas or Birthday.

I've looked in Fairfax, Chantilly, and Sterling. No luck. I'll try to find some other Ross' this week and scope them out. If I see two, I'll just get both and let you know. I'm also going to PA this weekend and will check out the Ross near my parent's house. I'm on a mission to find it now--LOL!

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

houseof3boys
11-20-2003, 11:18 AM
Zen, Would you do me a favor and look to see if it has a model # on the box?

TIA!

mik8
11-20-2003, 11:40 AM
It's model #420. There's currently one on ebay.