PDA

View Full Version : Carter's Outlet sale...

amp
11-10-2003, 02:49 PM
I was in Carter's Outlet this weekend and they had flyers and coupons for a few things coming up...

1 - A flyer/coupon. On the left side it said: Nov. 11-24 - All Fall 50% off Sale. Then, on the other side it had a coupon for an additional 20% off any one item.

2 - Flyer for the local store (KS) having a Warehouse Sale Nov. 21-23 - everything $10 or less. It did say to see local store location for details, so I don't even know if it's going on *in* the store or somewhere else, and I have no idea if this is at all outlets or just locally.

HTH someone!

Edited to add...Ok, I went to the outlet today to check out the sale. They still have clearance stuff from summer that is highly on sale. All of the fall outfits/clothing seemed to be 50% off. Socks and accessories seemed to be 30% off or marked a certain price. Toys were 30% off. Some of the pj's and sleepers were on sale for $7. I got a few things at a good price, but there was lots of cute stuff that I would have bought if we actually needed more fall/winter clothing. Unfortunately for me, we didn't, so I had to restrain myself. x(
And, I got to use the 20% off coupon on top of the sale price.

JMarie
11-11-2003, 08:28 PM
Oh good - Aidan is needing some jammies! Thanks!

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher
01/28/03

Melanie
11-13-2003, 03:22 AM
Did they have any cute boys holiday wear?

cindyc430
11-13-2003, 12:55 PM
Do you know how the sales are at the Carter's outlet on Black Friday? I will be in the area of an outlet store that day and was hoping that they'd have good deals.

Thanks!

amp
11-15-2003, 03:52 PM
They have some cute stuff for boys, but IMO very little of it was holiday related. They had some unisex thermal sleepers with a snowman face on the front left side, and they had a few velvety sleepers. I didn't check the newborn and layette section though or the larger toddler sizes, since my DS doesn't fit those sizes. The fall/winter stuff *is* included in the sale, but it's just not very holiday-ish.

amp
11-15-2003, 03:53 PM
Unfortunately, I don't know how their Black Friday sales are. This is my first holiday shopping season with a baby, and I've avoided Black Friday like the plague for several years. Sorry...