PDA

View Full Version : Free Shipping on tons of stuff at Target.com

hellokitty1
11-12-2003, 10:15 PM
Lots of great stuff with free shipping on Target.com! The good thing is you can return Target.com items at the local target store. I saw lots of gliders for free shipping too!

justlearning
11-12-2003, 11:33 PM
The free shipping is a great deal--I took advantage of this as well. One thing to note, though, is that I read on the website and was told that some items cannot be returned to the store while others can. I called customer service and was told that you won't know if the item you purchase can be returned to the store until after you buy it.

Also, if you do buy from Target, here are some coupon codes that you can use in addition to the free shipping: TDSAVETEN222 (10% off for first-time customers) and TDMWDEALPAS2 ($10 off of $100 or more). You can also go to the Target website through ebates and get an additional 4% rebate back on your purchase. (If you haven't already signed up with ebates, I'd really appreciate your using this link if you do: http://www.ebates.com/affiliate_landing.jsp?promotion_code=REF1&eeid=13840&banner=9710&[email protected]&refpageid=1)