PDA

View Full Version : Another Neurosmith Music Block

jojo2324
11-15-2003, 07:43 PM
Eastern Long Island TJ Maxx, for $19.99...It was the only one, and the box was open and scribbled on, but maybe there are others out there?

Man alive, are they stuffed to the gills with toys! (Lots of Chicco and Lamaze stuff.) Also spotted, lots of Catamini clothing, as well as polkatots stuff and Baby Yak? I think those last two are specialty lines.

ALSO, found a great deal on one of those animal hooded towels: $12.99!! It's made by Google, and I all saw was a walrus. This is a BIG bargain, considering I used to sell them retail for $48!!

LD92599
11-15-2003, 08:53 PM
I snagged the music block @ Marshalls today (and fortunately was shopping with my mom!). I almost didn't go to Marshall's and was heading towards TJ Maxx...but mom wanted to check something in Marshalls..good thing :-)

Laura
mom to William

billysmommy
11-15-2003, 09:29 PM
I saw 2 of the music blocks at TJMaxx in Milford, MA this morning

Momof3Labs
11-16-2003, 01:22 PM
This toy was in the Value City flyer this morning, also, for $19.99!

cvharris
11-17-2003, 03:05 PM
For those who don't want to leave the comforts of home, neurosmith.com is having a 50% sale with freebies on the musini, the blocks, the jumbo block and the jumbo ball.

The block is 29.99 with a free extra music cartridge. Shipping is extra and via UPS or FedEx.

Everything else Neurosmith is 25% off - including their brand new stuff. Until Nov 30.

They have the most adorable plush rocking snail!

n2ou
11-17-2003, 05:10 PM
Thank You so much for posting this. I called TJMAxx yesterday and they had no clue what I was talking about ... but this online deal is even better since it comes with a $20 cartridge for free.

Annika is getting the Jumbo block from her grandparents for Xmas. I am so excited.

Simone

toniteach
11-19-2003, 10:35 AM
Joanne.....you are a sweetie for posting this! I thought, what the hey, I'll check my TJ Maxx in Houston just incase. I didn't see it on the floor, and an employee told me they had some in the back, but didn't have the room to put them on the floor. I was so excited! My box was a little beat-up, too, but no biggie! Thank you so much for the heads up. I can't wait to give it to my daughter for her birthday next month. Now if I can just find the TOGETHER TUNES BY NEUROSMITH that was spotlighted on Monday on the Today Show.

I'm going back to TJ Maxx today to look for the clothing and hooded towel you mentioned. You rock!

Congrats on baby #2 on the way~
Toni
dd Kelly 11 mos.

new_mommy25
11-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Was at Ross the other day and the had several. This was in Tucson, AZ. THis was by my moms house and it's a way better Ross than mine in Seattle. We never get any Gymbo clothes :(

JElaineB
11-20-2003, 10:23 PM
Thanks for posting this. My parents saw whatever was on the Today Show and want to get it, so hopefully they can find it cheaper at Neurosmith.com than Amazon.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02