PDA

View Full Version : Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale for Kids

egoldber
11-15-2003, 08:54 PM
The Nordstrom sale is going on right now. I got Sarah a pair of Stride Rite tennis shoes in the next size up for 1/2 price, and two pair of sturdy winter shoes for 1/2 price as well (one Elefanten and one Stride Rite).

I bought the shoes at Nordstrom and then went over to Stride Rite where they had the same shoes for full price!

HTH,

kfcboston
11-15-2003, 11:08 PM
Beth - does that include clothes in under 2T?

mom2kandj
11-16-2003, 03:14 AM
They did have a few boy and a few girl racks under 2T. As always, there were more (and cuter) girl clothes than boys! I did splurge and buy DD a cute patchwork Ralph Lauren jumper dress for $32 down from $65. I gazed longingly at the Lily Pulitzer pieces, but can't spend that much nowadays! In the more reasonable range, they had a bunch of there N brand stuff in the $10-18 pricepoint. For boys, the selection wasn't as coordinated, but they did have some cute Mulberribush shirts. HTH!

Rose
mom 2 Katie (almost 3!)
& Jack (19 months)

momathome
11-16-2003, 11:05 AM
There were definitely big racks of baby clothes on sale. I got 2 very cute Mulberribush outfits for my girls and I splurge on a sale pair of Aster shoes for Kasey that were about $25 cheaper than normal. They had some adorable things. Also, if anyone has a Nordstrom Rack outlet nearby, Nordstrom ships all of things that don't sell in their half-yearly sale there once the sale is done. Last year, I scored Elafanten shoes for $20 and a JM Originals skirt and shirt for Liza that I had seen at the sale and loved but was still a little pricey for me. It was marked an addtional $25 cheaper than what it was during the Nordstrom sale!
-Lauren

myllam
11-17-2003, 02:26 AM
Wow, that is great to know. There are 3 Nordstroms Racks in my area within 20 miles, so it is a great resource. Anyone know when the kids half yearly sale ends so I can start hitting the Rack?

Thanks.

Monica

momathome
11-17-2003, 09:50 AM
I believe it was shortly after Christmas last year that the stuff started showing up at Nordstrom Rack. It may be worth checking with them to find out when they get shipments to the outlet. Just make sure you are familiar with real Nordstom brands before hitting that outlet - in addition to Nordstrom clothes, they also carry some cheapo brands that the department store would never carry. Good luck!
-Lauren