PDA

View Full Version : $5 off Target.com - First come

vikivoly
12-10-2003, 02:25 AM
Due to a complaint I filed with Target.com about a previous purchase they sent me a coupon code for a one-time use of $5 off. It expires on 1-28-04.

If you use it, please post that the offer is gone.

Here are the details as emailed from Target.

Here's your complimentary discount:

Amount: $5.00
Claim code (YOU'LL NEED THIS WHEN ORDERING!): CSEF-UU7Y4Y-5W3MG5
Expiration date: 28-JAN-04

To redeem the discount, just follow these steps:

1. Visit our Web site at http://www.target.com

2. Select the items you want and add them to your Shopping Bag.

3. When you are ready to make your purchase, click on the
"Continue Checkout" button to fill out our order form.

4. You'll see a box that says "Do you have a promotional code
or e-Gift Card?" Enter your discount code in this field.

5. Please note that, if the cost of your purchase exceeds the
amount of the complimentary discount, you will be prompted to
provide your credit card information for the remaining balance.

The fine print:
--------------
Each discount has a unique claim code that can only be used once.

Limit one complimentary discount per customer per offer and one per
purchase.

Complimentary discounts may not be valid with other promotional
offers.

Complimentary discounts cannot be applied to orders that have
already been placed with us.

justlearning
12-10-2003, 09:34 PM
Vicki,

Thanks SO MUCH for posting this--I just put it towards a watch that I bought for my mom. What a bummer...after all that you went through with Target, you didn't even have a need for this certificate. Did they ever compensate you in any other way or was this all?

By the way, thanks once again for the recommendation for the Parents wagon. DS is already getting a lot of use out of it (he loves playing with the beads, closing and opening the lids, and playing with the blocks) and I know it's going to be a great toy for him in the future too. It sounds like your daugher is enjoying it more now too--I was glad to hear from your post that it works well as a walker on vinyl floors. The wagon is one of my favorite purchases so THANK YOU for letting me know about it and for helping with my Christmas shopping by sharing your Target certificate.

vikivoly
12-12-2003, 03:52 AM
I was so frustrated with the original purchase that I didn't even want to buy anything else from them. I had 2 Halo Sleepsacks on back order for the longest time and they wouldn't even allow me to apply the coupon towards that order. I received 1 of the sleepsacks a few weeks ago and just this week got an email from them saying that they were cancelling my order for the 2nd. Oh well, I'm glad someone got to benefit from it.

I'm happy to hear your son is enjoying the Parents wagon. I think it is a toy they will be able to enjoy for a long while.