PDA

View Full Version : cant make up my mind about a stroller

omorphimama
12-11-2003, 11:35 AM
Here goes my stroller dilemma.... The peg perego venezia seems great, but I dont want to make my mom spend so much when she has offered to purchase my stroller and glider. So I have found 2 seemingly great deals on the 2003 zippy for $211 and the 2002 combi ultrasavvy stroller for $159. I have never seen the combi or the zippy in person which is why I feel confused about making a blind choice. Has anyone been able to compare these models or have any insight to help make the choice a little more clear for me?

joanne

Jen in Chicago
12-11-2003, 12:26 PM
We love our Zippy. The only fault is no cup holder. I am 5'6 and DH is 6'3". Pushing this for me was more confortable than the Combis we tried. My friend loves her Combi. She and her husband are shorter than us.

mik8
12-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Joanne,

Perhaps you can post this too in the stroller section for better response. HTH.

ivy
12-11-2003, 01:34 PM
I like my Combi Ultra Savvy, but I can only say that from feeling/looking at it since I'm still waiting for my baby to be born to use it. ;-) I bought it from eBay - this company/person has a store too - http://store.yahoo.com/albee-baby . They used to have free shipping, but now they charge $4.95 flat shipping fee to ship. A friend of mine bought it first, and she really liked it, so I also bought one.