PDA

View Full Version : Bugaboo Frog at Zany Brainy!!

SASM
12-12-2003, 12:38 AM
Just a heads up that as of 6 pm tonight there was at least one red Bugaboo Frog still in stock at the Zany Brainy store in Albany, NY (518.452.8051). If the only one available is the display model, it hasn't been on display for very long (maybe 2 months). It is ALWAYS chained up and looks BRAND NEW, right out of the box :) Gosh...it is sooo BEAUTIFUL!! At 20% off, you CANNOT beat that!!!!

They also have a TON of Zooper's, Peg's, etc. They have 2002 Techno's (previously reduced to $239), as well.

HTH!! Good luck!

czollmann
12-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Same in Alpharetta GA at the Zainy Brainy at Northpoint Mall. At 2pm yesterday there was one red display model Bugaboo Frog at 20% off. It looked like it was in great shape too!

mattysmom
12-12-2003, 03:31 PM
For those of you in the Boston area - was just at the Right Start in the Burlington Mall. They have a red Bugaboo, a navy MB Urban plus Maclaren, Perego, etc. There are some good deals to be found!!

SASM
12-15-2003, 07:13 PM
UPDATE: As of Saturday night, the Bugaboo was still there. Got to play with it. It was perfect and wonderful :)

They also had navy MBUSs and MBUDs ~ not sure how many they had on hand. They had a TON of strollers!!

Good luck :)

ginamlee
12-17-2003, 02:34 PM
Our Zany Brainy also has the red Bugaboo still there. Because of the price (even at a discount), I think it will take someone "in the know" to want to buy this stroller. If it gets down to like 70% off, I might give it a whirl. ;)

It's at the Easton location in Columbus, Ohio if anyone is interested.

jodica12
12-20-2003, 01:59 AM
This stroller is sweet! I thought my husband was out of his mind when he said he wanted to get this stroller but now I am so glad he did! We got it at the 20% off plus where we bought it we do not have to pay sales tax. When I talk to my friends about strollers they all have more than one. They have a ll spent at least $400 in strollers. I figure Ill pay a lil more and get the all in one stroller that will LAST. I highly recommend this stroller.

August Mom
12-20-2003, 02:55 AM
There is also a red Bugaboo Frog at the Zany Brainy at Town & Country Shopping Center in Dayton/Oakwood, Ohio.

megulis
12-22-2003, 06:04 AM
Thanks for the tip! I'm another Albanyite. I was just looking at strollers online, but I forgot to check the Zany Brainy store when I was there on Saturday!